Agreement on confidentiality and processing of personal data
The Agreement on confidentiality and processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) is a public offer and is applied in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Belarus dated 07.05.2021 No. 99-3 "About the Protection of Personal Data".
Terms used in this Agreement:
The Site is a collection of texts, graphic elements, design, images, program code, photo and video materials and other results of the Site Administration's intellectual activity contained on the Internet under Шрифт.бел domain name.
The Site Administration means companies and persons who have the rights to administer the Site.
User is any person who logged into the Site, filled in the fields of online forms on the Site and accepted the terms of this Agreement.
Personal data - in the definition established by Art. 8 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus dated 21.07.2008 No. 418-З “About the population register” in the meaning and definition of the term “basic personal data”.
Processing of personal data - a list of actions with the personal data of the User who filled out the fields of online forms or contacted the retail point of the print center: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of the personal data of the User who sent the request, transfer at the request of the court, including to third parties, in compliance with measures that ensure the protection of personal data from unauthorized access.
1. By joining this Agreement and leaving your data on the Site Font.bel, (hereinafter referred to as the Site), owned by IE Suslenko S.A. (hereinafter referred to as the Site Administration), by filling in the fields of online application forms, or by contacting a retail outlet of the print center. User:
- confirms that all the data indicated by him belong to him personally,
- confirms and acknowledges that he has carefully read this Agreement in full and the conditions for processing by the Site Administration of his personal data indicated by him in the fields of online applications, the text of the agreement and the conditions for processing personal data are clear to him;
- gives consent to the processing by the Site Administration of the personal data provided as part of the information in order to conclude this Agreement between him and the Site Administration, as well as its subsequent execution;
- expresses consent to the terms of processing personal data without reservations and restrictions by the Site Administration and confirms that, by giving such consent, he acts freely, according to his will and in his own interests.
2. The Site Administration uses the User's personal data for:
— processing of personal data that is necessary for the provision and provision of services to the User;
– creation, analysis and monitoring of the client base;
– informing the User about contests and promotions;
— notifications of the User about various events.
3. The Site Administration has the right to process personal data by entering them into electronic databases, including them in lists (registers) and internal reporting forms. The processing of personal data can be either automated or without the use of automation tools.
4. The Agreement is valid indefinitely from the moment the User provides his data or the fact of contacting the retail point of the printing center and can be revoked by the User at any time by sending the User an appropriate order or application in a simple written form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The Site Administration has the right to make changes to this Agreement. When making changes in the current version, the date of the last update is indicated. The new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment of its placement, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement.
6. This Agreement and the relationship between the User and the Site Administration arising in connection with the application of the Agreement shall be subject to the law of the Republic of Belarus.