The time for making an order is determined individually (depending on the loading of printing equipment and the volume of the order). The standard time for making an order is the evening of such a working day (Monday-Friday) when placing an order before 15:00, urgent production (on the day of contact) - plus 30% of the cost.
The most common paper sizes for photo printing are 10x15, 13x18, 15x20, 20x30, the standard aspect ratio is 2: 3, and the aspect ratio in the frame on modern
digital cameras is 3:4.
If the format of your photos differs from the print sizes, then this difference can be eliminated by transferring frames:
1.with fields. Your photo will be reduced only during processing, while preserving all the details of the image, while white borders will appear on the sides.
2. without borders. Photo prints with the same aspect ratio, and the image is cropped at the top and bottom.
We accept for printing graphic files with the JPEG extension in the RGB color model. Optimum image resolution is 200-320 dpi in actual print size. Photos are sent to the following media:
• DVD disc
• USB drives
• any memory cards of digital cameras
To print a photo "size in size" files are used (resolution 300dpi):
• format 10x15 - 15.2x10.2 cm
• format 15x21 - 15.2x21 cm
• format 15x22 - 15.2x22.5 (8) cm
• format 20x30 - 20.3x30.5 cm
• format 30x30 - 30.5x30.5 cm
• format 30x40 - 30.5x40.6 cm
• format 30x45 - 30.5x45.7 cm